• Recommended water pressure is 40 – 80 psi.
• The most efficient way to clear most drains is through the clean-out plug on the outside of your home, or the roof vent closest to the clogged area. When opening your clean-out cap, if water comes out, you should enter at this point. If there is no water then enter through fixture.
• Store GENIE JET in a dark cool place.
Please keep in mind the following:
• There is a 1 year warranty on defective parts and workmanship of product.
• GENIE JET uses no hazardous chemicals.
• NEVER use in toilets, half in and half out of pipes, or where chemicals are present.
• For questions or to contact us please call our GENIE JET Help Line at 0418 116 530