1. Rotating cleaning pop-up jets are placed in floors, steps, benches and even spas to clean the entire pool. These jets work together to sweep debris to the pool’s main drain and skimmer area.
2. The MDX-R3 safety drain continually collects large debris and delivers it to the optional Debris Containment Canister.
3. The optional debris containment canister works in conjunction with MDX-R3 drain. It holds large debris for easy deck side removal. Additional safety can be achieved with the optional MVFUSE magnetic vacuum release system (SVRS).
4. The **SDX high flow safety drain works together with the MDX-R3 to offer an additional layer of anti-entrapment protection. SDX also handles additional suction requirements.
5. The optional patented SwingJet ratcheting wall returns, sequentially oscillate in a 90 degree cleaning arc enhancing the cyclean cleaning and circulation.
6. The Cyclean automatic Watervalve functions as the brain of the system and directs a powerful flow of water to each set of cleaning nozzles. the watervalve requires no routine maintenance, and is also 100% pressure safe.